29 November 2010

as much ?

As much as I love u , as much as i need u n i cant stand u . must everything u do make me wanna smile , can i not like u for a while ? u wont let me u upset me gurlz and then u hug me , all of a sudden I forgive that I was upset , can't remember what u did ? but i hate ! u know exactly what to do so that i cant stay mad at u for too long thats wrong and u know exactly how to touch so that i dont want to fuss.. and fight no more , said i despise that i adore u .  i hate how much i love u gurlz , i cant stand how much I need u but I juz cant let u go n i hate that i love u so . u completely know the power   , that u have the only one makes me laugh ! said its not fair how u take advantage of the fact that i will be under reason why n it just aint right . 1 of these days maybe your magic wont affect me n your kiss wont make me weak but no 1 in this world knows me the way u know me . so u'll probably always have a spell on me k .

No comments:

Post a Comment