11 December 2010

^ for the someone ^

Everytime I think of you , I'm sad .
Everytime I hear you're name , I'm mad !
But everytime I think of how you made me feel , I'm glad .
Your love as far as I can see is all I'm ever gonna need .
Some say it is a sin to love ,
I never did ask why ? but if I sin in loving you , I'll sin until I die !
After a year of having to live without you ,
i've realized I lost me when I lost you , I miss you !
If I knew missing you was going to be a part of my life ,
I never would have let you in .
Most people love you for who you pretend to be . . .
to keep their love , you keep pretending performing .
You get to love your pretense . . .
it's true , we're locked in an image , an act and the sad thing is , people get so used to their image , they grow attached to their masks .
They love their chains .
They forget all about who they really are .
And , if you try to remind them , they hate you for it .
They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession .
So let me get this straight , you were leading me on , using me ,  keeping me waiting for something that wasn’t there , letting me get my hopes up for you , acting like you cared , and allowing me to start liking you more and more everyday because you didn’t want to hurt me ?
No matter how much it'll hurt me to see you , my most loved lost one , all that I wish is look into your eyes once again .
Losing you is like losing my heart .
It's a horrible thing to see your lost love walk past you with another boy , and it's the worst thing to know that you made a mistake in letting him go .
I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you .
That sooner or later I would come to believe it but I now realize that by lying .

it makes me want you even more . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment