11 December 2010

lost u .

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new .
What is broken is broken and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived .
Love is strong yet delicate .
It can be broken .
To truly love is to understand this .
To be in love is to respect this .
To love somebody who doesn't love you ,
Is like going to a temple and worshipping the behind of a wooden statue . . .
Of a hungry devil .
When we are in love we often  doubt that which we most believe .
The course of true love never did run smooth .
To love and win is the best thing ,
To love and lose , the next best .
Love without reason lasts the longest .
Just because i smile on the outside doesnt mean that i am on the inside .
Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts .
What is the point of life if you are not spending it with someone you love ?
Trouble is a part of your life , and if you don't share it , you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough .
Life is Love .
If you miss love , you miss life .
A life without love is no life at all .
She can make you happy but you don't need her to be happy .
Deep in my heart ,  I'm suffering ,  knowing that I've lost you !
On the outside , I'm living  pretending that I've forgotten you dear !
I just want one day to go by where I'm not pretending I'm happy ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment