23 March 2011

traslation for * lagu fav aku ( korean ) *

Genre : Pop Korean
Title : Nanatsu No Umi Wo Wataru Kaze No YouNi
( Like the Wind that Blows Across the Seven Seas )
Song by : Aiuchi Rina, Saegusa Yuka

( English Translation )

When will the uncountable "someday"s become
true?
Or will it even become true?
Only thinking about the reason I'm walking,
I couldn't even take a single step
Within me, only excuses keep piling up
Not a second will return, not a second will come
earlier
In a place like this, I can only believe in you
Like the wind that blows across the seven seas
Let's picture a future in our dreams
Whenever I turn back you were always there
So strongly there my heart could almost break
The brightly shining miracle in a world of
spraying waves
Look, it's a melting orange colour overflowing
the horizons
But still, the borders between reality and fantasy
will soon be crushed,
We won't fail again next time
Like a bud that looks for sunlight to grow up
Your smile always makes me stronger
Like the wind that blows across the seven seas
Tomorrow let's watch a red flower bloom
I want to feel you so strongly
Till the oasis breath in my heart stops
Even if the world is to revolve with sadness
I will be with you, I won't fold my wings
anymore
Like the wind that blows across the seven seas
Let's picture a future in our dreams
Whenever I turn back you were always there
So strongly there my heart could almost break
I want to feel you so strongly
Like the wind that blows across the seven seas .


* the end *

No comments:

Post a Comment